3 Hudson St. Chester, NY 10918 | 139 Stage Rd. Monroe, NY 10950
All cremation are performed at Oxford Hills Crematory, Inc., Chester, NY
A simple cremation service also known as a direct cremation would include the local transfer of remains to the funeral home, staff services, securing of necessary authorizations, basic local transportation to the crematory, an alternative container for cremation, and return of the cremains to the funeral home $2,315.00
Does not include cash advance items such as death certificates, permit fee(s) and cemetery fees.
Our service includes the following:
- Removal and transportation of the body from a local Hospital:
- Arrangements conference to obtain vital statistical information to complete the death certificate and to secure the necessary authorizations;
- Filing the death certificate to obtain the cremation permit;
- An alternative cremation container specifically designed for cremation;
- Cremation of the deceased with our licensed cremation director present, and supervision of the entire cremation process;
- Placement of the entire cremated remains into a 240 cubic inch urn;
- Returning the cremated remains to Funeral Home for you to take custody;
- Filing Social Security forms, and submitting claims forms for insurance on your behalf.
As specialists in cremation, we can assist you and your family with any additional arrangement such as a memorial service in a church, or any other appropriate facility. Memorial services before cremation can have the body present, or the service may occur following the cremation with the cremated remains present.
New York State Death Certificate Transcripts are $ 10.00 per copy and the City of New York Death Certificate Transcripts are $ 15.00 per copy plus permit, processing and mailing fee(s).
Presently Oxford Hills Crematory, Inc., crematory fee for an alternative container is $ 240.00 or casketed remains is $ 275.00.